HOW TO WASH YOUR JEANS
HOW TO WASH YOUR JEANS IN A BATHTUB
5) Drain the wash water and rinse them well with cold water to remove detergent and dirt.
6) Hang them outside in shadow to air dry. Pin the jeans at waist area.
7) When your jeans are almost dry, wear them. By doing so the denim will fit your body in the best way.
HOW TO WASH YOUR JEANS IN A WASHING MACHINE
1) Turn your jeans inside out. By doing so you’ll preserve the color and prevent fading. Moreover, the buttons and rivets won’t scratch the washing drum.
2) Use Wollite, laundry detergent fo dark clothing, it will help to preserve the color and the quality of your jeans.
3) Make sure that you choose hand wash cycle or gentle cycle. The water should be cold and not above 30° Celsius.
4) Don’t put your jeans with other items of clothing to avoid to color them with indigo. What is more, the contact with other buttons and zips may damage your jeans.
5) Hang them outside in shadow to air dry. Pin the jeans at waist area.
6) Here too, wear your jeans when they’re almost dry. By doing so the denim will fit your body in the best way.
1) DO NOT USE DRYING MACHINE
2) DO NOT WRING
3) DO NOT BLEACH
4) MORE DETERGENT DOES NOT MEAN MORE CLEAN, THEREFORE USE IT SPARINGLY.
5) DO NOT IRON